What do we do?
Our value chain begins with the intention of promoting and valorizing the national raw material, encouraging the development of technology, ensuring rural workers in the Southern Altiplano means of living aligned with their traditional values of harmony with nature, and increasing the export of products with purpose, through the positioning of the Bolivian Royal Quinoa in the world’s different markets.
Since 2005, when a group of companies which process, transform and export quinoa – highly engaged in the development of the industry in the country – gathered to create CABOLQUI. Since then, we have sought to generate concrete solutions to the daily challenges of the production compound of this superfood.
Each company contributes a monthly percentage of the value of its exports, in order to give viability and continuity to the common objectives of the project. This ensures a sustainable functioning of the Chamber and a base capital to develop new projects.
- Offer programs of Food Safety, constituted by the implementation of quality systems HACCP, ISO 9001 – 22000 and 14000.
- Offer transversal programs of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Promote the Denomination of Origin of the Royal Quinoa.
- Develop strategies to promote the national consumption of quinoa.
- Consolidation of ethical codes.
- Participation in local and international fairs.
- Consolidate an agro-technical department that promotes and strengthens the supplier programs of each affiliated company.
- Promote the organic certification of new communities through each company’s supplier programs.
- Promote organic production standards and practices.
- Channel donation and credit resources for production investors.
- Encourage technological development to optimize the benefit of grains, diversify the development of quinoa products and effectively address post-harvest processes.
Promotion of organic farming
- Promote the natural and sustainable origin of Royal Quinoa and other varieties of quinoa.
- Ecologically manage soils and ecosystems.
- Promote camelid livestock to provide natural fertilizers.
- Support farmers in obtaining credits, technical assistance and training.